ACES EUROPE CERTIFICATE. It is a European sports association based in Brussels that awards the Capital, City, Community and European Sports Village awards every year.
This certificate is a European standard that ACES Europe has been able to design thanks to its network of municipalities that work for sport within the European Union.
|Identify key client expectations.|
|Collect data on satisfaction|
|Data analysis customer satisfaction|
|Communicate information about customer satisfaction|
|Specific improvement proposals adapted to your reality|
|Monitor customer satisfaction on a continuous basis|
Basic principles of the certificate
The seal consists of 4 key areas with 16 indicators:
– Satisfying the needs and expectations of customers
– Long term vision
– Process management
– Learning and continuous improvement.
And 3 axes on which to work:
– Clients-Former clients-Other interested parties
Process to obtain the stamp.
- Application to the ACES Europe Certification Center
- Formalization of the contract and payment.
- Evaluation team assignment.
- Sending the self-assessment test
- Visit of the evaluation team to the headquarters of the sports service
- Confirmation of the evidence collected in the evaluation test
- Visit to sports facilities:
1 large facility: 1-2 11-a-side football pitches, sports hall, summer pool, tennis or paddle tennis courts.
1 Medium: indoor pool, sports or fitness room
1 Small: sports hall or activity or fitness room
- Interim report with the result of the audit.
- Period of 5 days for possible allegations
- Confirmation of obtaining the Management Excellence Model ACES Europe seal.
- Renewal of the seal after 2 years.
Methodology for obtaining the certificate
Self-assessment test, with 16 indicators for each of the 4 key areas.
To pass the evaluation and audit process, it is necessary to pass at least half of the 64 mandatory indicators.
Each indicator is assessed according to its degree of implementation:
– Without evidence or with some evidence: DOES NOT COMPLY.
– Overall evidence: YES COMPLIANT
To determine the degree of compliance, the following is fundamentally taken into account:
•That the concern in the direction exists.
•That there is a Program or Plan on which the action is based.
•That control and improvement actions are carried out.
•That the actions are carried out systematically, that is, they are not uncoordinated and unplanned specific actions.
•That they are followed up and the result is measured.
•That the results are used to improve.
•That there is supporting documentation and evidence of all of the above.
•Without evidence, an indicator cannot be approved, so the verification is based on the total evidence of all the previous points.
Advantages of the certificate
•Model specifically designed for municipal sports services.
•Allows comparison to improve (benchmarking) with other European sports services
•Access to the best management practices of the different European municipalities.
•It does not require a high financial investment or time for its implementation.
•External evaluation of auditors with objective criteria that verify the evidence of the self-assessment.